Thursday 9 August 2012

Worry attacks are different than panic attacks!

It amazes me how much do we worry about our future. Have you ever wasted hours and hours pondering and worrying about tomorrow? About what the future holds?? Most of my worry-attacks come at night :) When I entangle myself in the threads of love, studies, career, money, future, job, friendships, marriage and endless such things... 

There are days when I'm super sure of what I want in life and then there are the uncertain phases. The practical me yells at the insecure me and the emotional me is at cloud number 9 seeing all the emotional drama..... :p Yes, I understand no one knows the future and we have to be optimistic and hopeful, but welcome to the real world.... :) To be honest all of us worry. I have worked like a machine since last 4 days, time for some sleep and some dreams..... Dream on.....

Que Sera Sera what will be will be.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment