Sunday 5 August 2012

A lost tale *dreamy eyes*

It Sunday and I have loads of work to finish.. Sitting on the bed, staring at the laptop, trying to work, listening to my favourite show on the radio "Yaad Shehar with Neelesh Misra" - Beautiful narration of stories and classics blended together. I like getting lost in his voice and his way of narration. I live the stories, I feel them around me, I get lost in the lives of characters being talked of.

I mentioned in my first post that I like getting lost and yes I truly do. I like getting lost in the big world, I like getting lost in people, in words, in eyes, in music, in books, on streets... Losing is my way of escaping. Escaping myself momentarily. I used to get lost in the characters of my books while growing up and till today when I read I'm so deeply involved in the book in my hand that I forget the world around. I actually stop hearing voices around me. When I write, I lose my track and often jump to random topics :) 

Often I enjoy these escapes which give a variation to my own real world. I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I'm sure there are other dreamers like me around who will understand what I'm saying..... :) 

Happy Sunday!! Oh btw Happy Friendship's Day to everyone.. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment